Vendor License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vendor License

I have a question about licensing via 3rd party vendors. When buying a lifetime license for an indicator from a 3rd party, do the vendors notate this in your system so that if they become defunct at some point in the future the license for the product purchased can still be verified by Ninja Trader? I am just questioning outlaying the cost for something that seems like a small company who may or may not be around forever...

Thanks!

Hello paypachaysa,
    Thank you for your post.

Vendors have a few options for licensing their products on their end, however it is up to the vendor to keep their products Licensed if they choose to no longer stay in business or if they leave the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by paypachaysa View Post
      I have a question about licensing via 3rd party vendors. When buying a lifetime license for an indicator from a 3rd party, do the vendors notate this in your system so that if they become defunct at some point in the future the license for the product purchased can still be verified by Ninja Trader? I am just questioning outlaying the cost for something that seems like a small company who may or may not be around forever...

Thanks!
      Dont waste your money. You can find most of the indicators for free. Also most vendors will charge you if your machine ID changes and you have to re register your indicator, total scam

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hello paypachaysa,

Thank you for your post.

I would like to note that all of our Vendors go through strict and regular compliance checks and follow compliance guidelines set by the CFTC and NFA.

We are always available to contact as a point of contact between you and a vendor in the event a situation ever does arise. If you do have any questions or concerns about a vendor or want more information on our vendors, you can always contact our team at VendorSupport[AT]NinjaTrader.com

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
          Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post AaronKoRn  
          Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes