Stoploss and Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stoploss and Brush

Hello i am new to this Plattform and just wanna know how to automaticly remove the stop/TP order i set to the Chart?
    What happens if i am not on my pc and one of them gets triggert. Could it be that the other will also get triggered if i am not cancelling in Time if the market moves there?
    Normaly i put the stop and the tp manually because sometimes i didnt get showed the Lines in the Chart while using the ATM-Tool.

And another Question is where can i find a simple Brush to draw something in the Chart?

Thank you guys

Hello Exxeron,

ATM orders are OCO orders (one cancels other). So if one of the ATM orders fills, it will automatically send a cancellation request for the remaining ATM order. Could it be the ATM orders were submitted outside the visible display of the chart when they did not show?

If you like to manually submit OCO orders, please see the instructions below.
    • In the ATM Strategy drop down menu, choose "none"
    • Right click in the SuperDOM or Chart Trader and enable OCO by selecting "OCO Order"
    • Then place a limit order where you want to exit at a profit
    • Then place a stop order where you want to exit at a loss
    • Then right click again and select "OCO Order" to disable the OCO order placement. This is important. If you leave it enabled, you will experience order rejection on subsequent orders.
    • Now you have a target and a stop placed protecting your open position, and when one of these orders is filled the other will be canceled automatically
    If you don't submit the orders as OCO, you would have to manually cancel the remaining order.

Unfortunately there is no freehand drawing tool. You can find various drawing tools by right clicking in the chart and select Drawing Tools. More information on drawing tools can be found at the link below.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...g_with_drawing _tools__ob.htm
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello and thank you for the Answer

I tried it and it worked now! I didnt new i have to Enable OCO and if i placed it, i have to cancel it.
      That is why i got rejections all the time.

Oh okay sad that there is no Freehand writing tool. It would be very important for me but its okay.

Thank you anyways, you helped me a lot!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
      177 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jeronymite  
      Started by algospoke, Today, 06:36 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes