• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with platform

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	85
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1234777My platform jumps from 15:48 to the hour im now, can someone help me, i just dont get whats the problem...​

Hello yingo,

Thank you for your post!

I'd be happy to help you with this, but do need a bit more information before I can determine a resolution. I'd like to review your log and trace files. Since these contain personal data, I'd prefer that we continue working on this issue via email.

Please follow the steps below to send in your log and trace files with a support case so I may investigate this matter further:
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center > Help > Email Support and ensuring "Log and Trace files" is checked.
    • Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Kennedy" note in the message along with a link to this forum post.
    Thank you in advance, I look forward to assisting further!​
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kennedy View Post
      Hello yingo,

Thank you for your post!

I'd be happy to help you with this, but do need a bit more information before I can determine a resolution. I'd like to review your log and trace files. Since these contain personal data, I'd prefer that we continue working on this issue via email.

Please follow the steps below to send in your log and trace files with a support case so I may investigate this matter further:
      • You can do this by going to the Control Center > Help > Email Support and ensuring "Log and Trace files" is checked.
      • Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief "ATTN Kennedy" note in the message along with a link to this forum post.
      Thank you in advance, I look forward to assisting further!​
      mail sent!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post dp8282
      by dp8282

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM