Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there Kinetick support overnight after 8-5PM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there Kinetick support overnight after 8-5PM?

The terminology of Kinetick subscriptions changed from when I first started subscribing years ago. It use to be 100 symbols for free and you would subscribe to additional 100 symbols. The new way Kinetick uses for subscription is no tickers are free and you specify how many you want. Fair enough and this is more intuitive, but for existing subscribers this could be a confusing change as I wasn't aware it now worked this way.

I was told via email I was changing to an additional 100, so I assumed it 100 + 100 additional for a total of 200 as before. Not so, and after logging in tonight my tickers are limited to 100. I emailed saying this was a semi-emergency (tomorrow is FOMC day) and if they could fix it if at all possible before the open.
    Last edited by number1; 02-01-2023, 08:03 AM.

Hello number1,

Thanks for the note.

There is not overnight or weekend support for Kinetick; our office hours are 8am CT to 4pm CT M-F. The Basic Services package will provide a base amount of 100 symbols that you can view simultaneously. The additional 100 symbols is available for $23, bringing the total up to 200 symbols. We also offer an additional 400 symbols for $32, bringing the total to 500 symbols.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	64
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1233596
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	44
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	1233597

Please also make sure that you have Kinetick set as your preferred real time and historical data provider:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ferredDataConn ections

If you are still experiencing issues, please email in to Kinetick at support[AT]kinetick[DOT]com​.
    ​​

Comment

Thanks Sev for clarifying this. You have been great along with patient in dealing with my insanity which I blame on the FOMC day. Have a good week and look forward to talking with you again in the future. 8+ years as a Kinetick subscriber (that's a lot of beer).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post maybeimnotrader  
      Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post frankthearm