Bars per page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bars per page.

Hi, i would like the charts to remain more focused and consistant over time. At the moment indicators have an auto scale feature which I turn off but the chart bars can become very small when you click the "F" button in some cases. Is there a way of maintaining focus on a certain number of bars in the chart so that it remains easy to read the price action, without having to adjust the margins? I think its more true with range bars. You can suddenly get a flurry of bars in a short period of time that appear very small. So an auto-focus option would be ideal.
    Last edited by grupps; 01-30-2023, 04:41 PM.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If you press the F to get out of fixed scaling mode and the chart bars go very small it means there is something on your chart that has Auto-Scale on and it is affecting the scaling. You can search through the Indicators you have on the chart and toggle the autoscale on any of them to toggle it. There is not a way to show x number of bars on the chart, it will create new bars and scroll forward as new bars are added to the chart.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses