Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding and Funding Live Accounts for use in Replikanto

Hello,
    I've seen some posts and YT content that with some general information, but nothing that answers my specific questions and would appreciate any help:

1. I see in the portal that under "Accounts" there is an option to "Add Trading Account". If I add an account here, is there some way to give it a unique name?

2. It says "Sub Account" on the pop-up. Will this account show on the trading platform as a separate live account? I want to be able to add it as a "follower" account in Replikanto

3. When I transfer money to the sub-account, is always through the primary account or do I have the ability to choose other sub-accounts to transfer from?

Thanks,
    Jim

Hello WP235​,

Thank you for the inquiry.
    1. Unfortunately you would not be able to give the new account a custom name. It would be assigned an account number and follow our normal naming conventions.
    2. The sub account will have an entirely different username and account #. If the user would like to see both of them in the platform at the same time, you need to submit a separate request with our Orders desk to nest them under a single login. Since Replikanto is a third party product, you would need to contact them directly to determine what type of account or requirements they have for their addon.
    3. To fund a sub account, you can contact our treasury team via email and request an internal transfer (this would work for any account held by the same legal entity) or you can fund the sub account directly via check or wire and the money doesn't have to come from another account at all.
    Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Option Whisperer  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes