X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to shop for NT Continuum data packages

Good Afternoon,

I wish to upgrade my data.
    Currently my DOM only has the dynamic configuration and shows only one row of orders. I would like a static configuration with more order rows.

Where can I look to see what packages and features continuum offers?

Hello Don22Trader1,

Thank you for the post.

Before enabling the Static SuperDOM on your license key, I would first like to clarify that the Static SuperDOM requires TT credits to execute trades. This is because the NinjaTrader Static SuperDOM is under license through Trading Technologies, Inc. MD Trader family of patented technology. These are pass-through fees as a result of this license at $0.10 per futures contract.

NinjaTrader Brokerage collects these fees on your behalf and incorporates them into your trading fees. Please write in to platformsupport[AT]ninjatreader[DOT]com if you would still like to enable the Static SuperDOM.

You can choose what market data you would like enabled for your account from the Client Portal.

After logging in, follow the steps outlined here. In the future, if you want to update or cancel any data subscriptions those steps can be found
    here .

Here is some additional helpful info on how market data fees are billed:
    • Market data fees are billed at the beginning of each month.
    • Any new market data subscriptions will be billed within 1-2 business days.
    • Market Data Fees are billable for the current month in the full amount. the exchanges do not prorate the fees or otherwise discount them based on the amount of days remaining in the month.
    Please let us know if you have any other questions. Happy Trading!
    Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_Alaura,

What is the usual wait time for the Ninja Support group to continue with my ticket. It has been 3 days since I have sent the request and fortunately they confirmed that they received my request but, I'm still waiting them to get back to me.

Also, just to confirm, the email you provided is "platformsupport[AT]ninjatreader[DOT]com". There is an (e) in "...ninjatr(e)ader..." in this email. Is this how you actually spell it or is it without the "e".

Thanks,

Comment

Hello Don22Trader1,

Thank you for the response.

No, this is a typo on my end. It is platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com .

You should receive a response in a timely matter. If you have additional questions please let us know.
        Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
        6 responses
        1 like
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes