Indicator Opacity Shortcut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator Opacity Shortcut?

Is there an option setting with a key binding that will allow me to change the opacity of indicators on a chart?

The issue I'm facing is there can be times when it's difficult to see newly formed & forming bars that get covered by indicators, when I have an open position while there's an extreme spike in volume. I'd still like to see the indicators, but being able to see new bars is just as if not more important in some cases.

Is it possible to have a shortcut that will change the opacity of the indicators on a chart to a predetermined setting? For example, if it acts as a toggle the on/off state would be .2 / 1 (1 being fully visible with 100% opacity).

If this is not an available feature being able to swap the layers with a shortcut so that the bars are shown over top the indicators could also work. Thanks in advance!

Hi, thanks for posting. There is no way to adjust an indicators properties outside of the Indicators menu (you can get there with Control + i on your keyboard). You can adjust the Z-order of any object on the chart by clicking it so the white dots show up, then hold Shift and scroll the mouse wheel and that will move the object's z-order.

Kind regards,

-ChrisL
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. There is no way to adjust an indicators properties outside of the Indicators menu (you can get there with Control + i on your keyboard). You can adjust the Z-order of any object on the chart by clicking it so the white dots show up, then hold Shift and scroll the mouse wheel and that will move the object's z-order.

Kind regards,

-ChrisL
      That helps a lot, thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Philippe56140, 04-27-2024, 02:35 PM
      8 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by memonic, Yesterday, 01:23 PM