VPS suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VPS suggestions please

Hi All, I wish to setup a VPS on my Mac to run Ninja Trader 8 ..... Can anyone recommend size I require and any recommendations ...

Many thanks ahead

Shari

Hello Shari2285​,

Thank you for your post.

Since we are not officially affiliated, we cannot make recommendations regarding setting up a VPS.

There are a handful of third-party VPS providers that would allow you to run NinjaTrader on a remote server. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party VPS providers. You can find more information about these companies by visiting their websites and contacting them directly:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.​​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much for your response, I did find that link in another post. Have a great day

Comment

Originally posted by Shari2285 View Post
        Hi All, I wish to setup a VPS on my Mac to run Ninja Trader 8 ..... Can anyone recommend size I require and any recommendations ...

Many thanks ahead

Shari
        We specialize in providing VPS service for Mac to run NinjaTrader 8, and can help you with everything you need.

We also provide unlimited 1:1 on demand screen sharing help as well as tech help with the NinjaTrader itself, including errors and 3rd party addons. Visit our website www.ninjamobiletrader.com or send us an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to teach any Mac user how to use our VPS with their Mac with NinjaTrader (old Macs pre Catalina also work).
        Vendor_NT_Mobile
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Ninja Mobile Trader VPS

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Jonker
        by Jonker