Naga Trinity Mouse hotkeys not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naga Trinity Mouse hotkeys not working

Hello, I purchased a Naga Trinity mouse for the hotkey configurations on the side. I've mapped them correctly and reconciled them with what I have as Ninja Trader hotkeys. I've included the document that shows the screenshots of the mouse config and NT hotkeys. I cannot get them to work in NT8. Does anyone have any recommendations? I did not use the macro functionality but just mapping to the side keys.

Appreciate any pointers. Thanks

Attached Files

Hello jmoney11,

Thank you for your post!

I'm not familiar with this mouse specifically but please ensure that you have enabled Order Entry Hot Keys prior to your testing. You can do this from within the Control Center window > Tools > Options. Once in the Trading category on the left, select "Use order entry hot keys". Then, please ensure that you have the Sim101 account selected in your Order Entry window you are using and it is the active modal window > Try using the Buy market hot key to test.

Hot Keys are a powerful and versatile trading tool. However, misuse can lead to unexpected trades and therefore loss of money. There are several features of the Hot Keys that you should become familiar with before using them for order entry to limit the risk of unexpected order placement.

I've provided some helpful links below to our help guide with more information on Hot Keys that you would benefit from viewing:Please let me know if further assistance is needed!
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That worked!! Thank you soo much for your assistance!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes