NT customer support quality from best to worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT customer support quality from best to worst

I have been a NT user and loyal customer since their initial release in early 2000, The reason I was so loyal for NT is for their responsive customer support team & quality of their customer service.
    unfortunately this experience has changed recently, I am unable to fix an issue after the recent release upgrade which messed up me NT charts and indicators, and I am unable to have the support response in timely manner.
    It's been taking days for me fix this issue since last week, and no response so far this morning after requesting several time for screen share support.

This is ridiculous and frustrating .

If any Senior Support is out there would appreciate your contacting me ASAP

Hello,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

My name is Dennis and I am a manager here at NinjaTrader.

I would like to apologize for the delay in the services you have received. We are working through a higher-than-normal volume since the latest release but we are making every effort to ensure people are getting the help they need in the order we receive it.

Please follow the steps below to send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what is occurring. Please be sure to reference this Forum post and send them to ATTN: Dennis.
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.​
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI Dennis Thanks for your reply
      I have sent the log files through NT platform now.(ticket # 03629840) , I have been following up on this issue with Sev since last week, and I haven't heard back from her today as many things developed after following her instructions over the weekend, and ended up losing all the third party indicators this morning
      I would appreciate a screen share to restore and resolve the issue once and for all.
      I am available right now if possible

Thanks in advance
      Gus

Comment

Originally posted by GussJ View Post
        I have been a NT user and loyal customer since their initial release in early 2000, The reason I was so loyal for NT is for their responsive customer support team & quality of their customer service.
        unfortunately this experience has changed recently, I am unable to fix an issue after the recent release upgrade which messed up me NT charts and indicators, and I am unable to have the support response in timely manner.
        It's been taking days for me fix this issue since last week, and no response so far this morning after requesting several time for screen share support.

This is ridiculous and frustrating .

If any Senior Support is out there would appreciate your contacting me ASAP
        Ditto. Sucks. Whatever changed is not for the better.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        15 responses
        0 likes