Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^TICK and ^TICKQ not showing anything on chart

Good day,

I'm using "Rithmic" data and have checked "Show Tick Replay" under "Options -> Market Data". Nonetheless, when I add ^TICK or ^TICKQ on my chart and check the "Tick Replay", nothing shows on the chart. How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Hello rezamerik,

Unfortunately index instruments are not supported with Rithmic in the NinjaTrader platform. Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

The 'Tick Replay' setting does not control whether you receive data for index instruments. The broker/data feed connection determines for what instruments you are able to load data. You can find information on the 'Tick Replay' setting at the link below.

To load data for index instruments, you will need to connect to a broker/data feed connection that supports it.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $69 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your response. Is this because I don't have access to Level 2 data? In other words, I need a data provider that includes "Level II" for the ^TICK chart to work, right?
      Last edited by rezamerik; 01-09-2023, 05:12 PM.

Comment

No, Level II data is not related. Index instruments can't be traded, so there is no Level II data for index instruments. You would need to connect to a broker/data feed that supports index instruments.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post FrazMann  
        Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
        8 responses
        0 likes