About CQG Market Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About CQG Market Data

When we asked CQG about CQG market data (Japanese stocks on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), we were told that Mirus is the only FCM partner of ours that can retrieve CQG data using Ninja Trader.
    We were also told that we should contact Mirus directly to confirm whether TSE market data can be retrieved on Ninja Trader.

However, when we asked for Mirus' contact information, we did not receive an answer, and we were unable to find Mirus' contact information.

I would like to know if Ninja Trader has any information on Mirus.​

Hello ラリー ​,
    Thank you for your post.

NinjaTrader acquired Mirus so technically we are the same company. In regards to the TSE market data we do not provide Toronto data or trading on that exchange. Canadian regulations are very different and we do not open customer accounts from Canada nor do we offer trading on their exchange.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions on this matter.
    Adrian B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I see you are referring to the Canadian market, but I am asking about the market data of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

I think the CQG link may have a list of JPX market data, but am I correct in understanding that TES Non-Professional can obtain market data from the Tokyo Stock Exchange?

Comment

Hello ラリー​,
        Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, CQG may support TSE market data but we will not provide it for clients.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions on this matter.

Comment

Unfortunately, CQG may support TSE market data but we will not provide it for clients.
          I may not understand that point, but what do you mean by not offering it to clients?

Comment

I would like to add that I asked CQG again today about this issue and received a response.

I was under the understanding that if I subscribed to Non-Professional's market data, which is linked below, and supplied it to the NinjaTrader platform, I would be able to view the data within the NinjaTrader platform.

However, the answer I received from CQG today states that in order to obtain market data, I also need to use the CQG platform, which can be found at the link below. If I don't use the CQG platform, I only need to subscribe to the market data, right?

https://jp.cqg.com/products/product-comparison
            Last edited by ラリー; 01-10-2023, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Hello ラリー​,
              Thank you for your post.

Our Brokerage doesn't support those products so I don't believe you would be able to receive data for those products while using an account with NinjaTrader Brokerage regardless of the platform that you use.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Comment

I apologize if there is any error in my understanding.

I am assuming that I would use my IB brokerage account account for trading, subscribe to market data from CQG, and place orders to my IB brokerage account via the NInja Trader platform.
                Can't I still receive market data from TSE?

The attached image shows IB Securities market data set up on the Ninja Trader platform, and it appears to have a CQG entry.

I currently subscribe to IB's market data and feed it into the NinjaTrader platform and am able to view charts, etc. However, when comparing the NinjaTrader platform and TWS, there seems to be frequent discrepancies in prices, chart graphs, etc. We have decided to migrate to CQG's market data, which is why we are contacting you this time.​
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello ラリー​,
                  Thank you for your response.

Interactive Brokers data connection only pulls data from Interactive Brokers servers. If your license key is enabled for CQG and you have live account credentials from CQG then please use the connection guide provided below in order to connect:

CQG Connection Guide | NinjaTrader

For further information on using multiple connections in NinjaTrader you may use the link to our help guide provided below:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...onnections.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.​

Comment

I do not have my CQG account information yet.

What I wanted to ask you is.
                    Can I subscribe to CQG market data only and use it on the Ninja Trader platform without having to purchase CQG Integrated Client *1, CQG QTrader *1 or CQG Desktop software?​

Comment

Hello ラリー​,

Yes, but please note as of March 11th, 2015, NinjaTrader can no longer offer new license keys to trade with CQG. In order to use NinjaTrader with CQG, you would need to have a live license key prior to that date.

You might want to look into our Kinetick data feed. Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $69/month is our base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs.

You may subscribe to Kinetick at the following link:

For any further inquiries related to this please email me at [email protected] "ATTN: ADRIAN" Please also include a link to this forum post.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I have emailed you today.

Best regards.​

Comment

Thank you for your assistance.

I sent you an email on January 13th Japan time, did you receive my email?

I have sent it again today.​

Comment

Hello ラリー ​,

I did not receive your original email, however I did receive the email you sent today. I will be responding to your email shortly.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I received your email and have just replied to you via email.
                              Thank you very much for your cooperation.​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post strategist007  
                              Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
                              44 responses
                              3 likes