Lacking Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacking Documentation

I love NinjaTrader. I believe it is very powerful and useful software, but it's difficult to get the most power out of it when the documentation is not great.

There are some things that are quite lacking. For example, this is a real page in the Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...erence_wip.htm

I'm not sure if this post can have any impact on that front, but I believe the concern needs to be addressed.

Thank you

Hello Lumbeezl,

Thanks for your post.

I see that you have linked the Language Reference help guide page and noted that there are things lacking.

Could you please provide insight on exactly what is lacking so I may accurately assist?

Note that this Language Reference help guide page will lead you to further help guide documentation. For example, if you want to know more about available Strategy methods and properties, you could click 'Strategies' on the help guide page you linked to view those methods and properties.

If you want to view information about Strategy Order Methods, you could click 'Strategies' in the Language Reference help guide page you linked and then click 'Order Methods' to view information about the different Strategy Order Methods available.

Let me know if I may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Option Whisperer  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
    0 responses