Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How do I stop working or OPEN orders from displaying visually on the chart??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I stop working or OPEN orders from displaying visually on the chart??

I have searched your forum for this answer but it seems no one has asked the question. I want to stop displaying the open orders I have on my chart , especially my shorter timeframe charts, because they ruin the scaling once I have working orders as targets, especially if the target is very far. Is their a way to do this on your platform? I do not mind not being able to see my working orders visually on the chart. Thank you for your help

Hello broken87,

Can you please right click in ChartTrader and select 'Properties'. Disable the 'Auto scale' setting and click OK. Subsequently orders and positions will not be included in the auto scaling of the chart anymore.

If you don't want to see orders and positions in the chart at all, please disable ChartTrader in the chart using the 5th icon from the right on the chart toolbar.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Their is no auto scaling inside of that dialog box.....but I right clicked and went to data series and unchecked it. But same problem. Everything becomes squishy when the target is too far away on the chart. And their is nothing I can do to bring it back into view

Comment

It should be available. Please make sure you right click within ChartTrader and not within the canvas of the chart (see attached screenshots).
        Attached Files
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses