Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic with NinjaTrader

Hi NT,

I am not able to connect NinjaTrader with my Rithmic account.

Getting " The IB you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use NinjaTrader with Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage (Logon failed)"
    I have a Ninjatrader 8-lifetime multi-brokerage license and I use Rithmic for Ninjatrader brokerage connection "

Upon contacting Rihtmic support and having a painfully long communication they asked me to get back to NT support again.

Can you please help me with it?

Thx....

Hello dastaan​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please send us your log and trace files to [email protected] with 03577457 included in the subject as a reference number.

We would then be able to investigate what may be causing this issue.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; we look forward to resolving this item.​m.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have a lifetime IB license with Order Flow Package.
      I get Rithmic data also and wanted to connect it to NT8 so that I can get extended market depth.
      Could you please tell me how to do it? Right now Rithmic does not show up as a connection in NT connections menu.
      NinjaTrader_Erick

Comment

Hello aviat72,

Thank you for reaching out.

Since you mentioned in your earlier post that you had a Multi-Broker LifeTime License for NinjaTrader, this would allow you to have the Rithmic as well as the IBKR data connections available on your platform.

You would need to make sure you have the correct License Key code entered under "Help -> License Key"

If you have confirmed your Multi-Broker License, then we would need to investigate this further by reviewing your Log & Trace files.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Thank you in advance, we look forward to helping resolve this issue for you.​​
        Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I also having an issue with this same message. The connection works fine on my desktop, but I am now trying to add it to the NinjaTrader Mobile remote server and it won't connect..

My Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage: The IB you are trying to conncect to is not authorized to use NinjaTrader with Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage (Logon failed)

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post burtoninlondon  
          Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post AaronKoRn