Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on an order sent: "No handle affected"

Hello to the community and the NinjaTrader team,

I'm new to programming but passionate about trading.
    I have been reading up on programming via the ninja platform; and like many who are just starting out I am running into a problem.
    I've been through almost all the forum to find a solution but obviously, I haven't found it.
    I have created a bot that works very well in "backtesting" (without any problem) and obviously when it trades live, I find myself with a lot of errors. For most of them, the errors are solved but for this one, I can't find a solution. That's why I describe my problem:

When I launch the Bot, the conditions for opening a position are all validated. And when I launch a market order via "EnterLong()" or "EnterShort() I get an error that says "Unable to submit order: no handle affected".
    I don't understand this error and I can't find a way to solve it.

If anyone can help me, thank you!

(P.S. I don't speak English very well, so I'll use a translator, sorry if the written English is not perfect)​

For people who happen to come across this post and have the same known problem as the one I quoted.
    The error is not related to a problem of writing code, nor to the ninja trader API but to a server relationship between the platform and the broker. I reported the problem to my broker and there was a momentary loss of connection... which caused these errors to recur.

Post resolved.​​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by nicthe, Today, 09:24 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post nicthe
    by nicthe

Started by samish18, Today, 10:13 AM
    0 responses