How to Export OHLC Values For Volume Candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Export OHLC Values For Volume Candles

Is there anyway to export the Open, High, Low, Close values for volume candlesticks. I love using volume candle sticks, and I want to look at the data a bit more, but need to export the values into excel to do some more analysis. I know you can export regular candlesticks, but can't seem to find a way to export volume candlesticks. Thanks in advance

Hello josh18955,

Unfortunately this is not supported. You can only export historical data in the Tick, Minute and Day interval.

I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created add-ons from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators) that offer the functionality you seek.
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you can't find what you need, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer at the following link to create a custom add-on for you.
    Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes