Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Where could I find historical tick data for Ninjatrader 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where could I find historical tick data for Ninjatrader 8?

Hello!
    I would like to download historical tick data from MNQ (2020 and 2021). Where could I find this and download this?
    Could I import these data to Ninjatrader8?

Thanks for your help!
    Matthias

Hello Matthias,

The NinjaTrader 8 platform is not a data feed provider itself. You will need to connect to a supported broker/data feed to load historical data. Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

The matrix shows 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Continuum and FXCM. The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at the broker. They provide data in NinjaTrader and allow you to trade your account at your broker. The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information.

You can apply for a free demo connection at the link below. It provides realtime and historical tick data for futures or forex depending on the Asset Class setting.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $69 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post futtrader  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes