X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data Provider of Market Data

Hi,

A few questions:

1. Could you please tell me who provides the market data if I were to subscribe from within my NinjaTrader Brokerage Account? e.g. is it Kinetick? Image attached of the subscription screen that I'm referring to.

2. I've been trading on Sim for a week but only seem to see back a very limited amount of data historically. Image attached. If I were to subscribe to the market data mentioned above, how far back will I be able to see historically? I plan to trade the MES from CME.

Best,
    Sean.

Hello stcowan,

Thank you for your post!

NinjaTrader Brokerage live market data is from CQG. This is actually a platform setting. With most data providers, you can right-click in the chart > Data Series > increase your Days to Load to your desired > OK to increase the amount of historical data shown on a chart. As for the MES, since the MES did not "exist" until 2019, you would only see data going back that far since there is no data from before that as the instrument did not yet exist.

I've provided our help guide below on the Data Series menu:Please let me know if further assistance is needed!
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post burtoninlondon  
    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes