Daily Net Change and Last Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Net Change and Last Price

I have Market Analyzer Net Change and Last Price columns. I watch several instruments which have disparate trading hours. The Market Analyzer configuration menu doesn't allow one to set the periodicity for Net Change and Last Price functions.
    Even though my tickers have various trading hours, Net Change for each instrument seems to automatically adjust ,e.g., CL and ES Net Change appear to be correct.
    After the day sessions close at 5:00 EST, I would like to be able to view the last price and Net Change columns later in the evening and the following morning for the preceding day session. Is there a way that I can do that?
    It seem to me that I would need these columns to reflect the last price and net change for a day period.

Hello sgordet​,

Thank you for the post.

Currently it isn't possible to configure different periods for the net change or last price column. The value for the Net Change column is fundamental data that comes directly from the provider. The last price column will always update in real-time as ticks come in from the provider.

You can find more information about Market Analyzer columns at the link below:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post carnitron