Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature Request: Import Instrument Lists with Exchanges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Import Instrument Lists with Exchanges.

Please can I submit a feature request to enable instrument lists to be imported with the exchange specified already. The scenario I'm facing is everyday I want to create a new instrument list, lets say 500 stocks. Currently I have to take my list of 500, parse them by exchange, and then typically do three manual imports: once for NASDAQ, once for NYSE, once for ARCA. Ideally the option would be there to just upload all 500 with the exchange specified upfront, e.g. NASDAQ:AMZN.

I think there's already requests for programmatic creation of instrument lists, but hoping this is an easier/faster to implement request that cuts out some manual effort that's repeated each day.

Many thanks

ChainsawDR

Hello ChainsawDR,

Thank you for your request.

I'd be happy to help. Just to be sure that I'm understanding the request correctly, are you saying you'd like to have the ability to do a single manual stock symbol import but to have the ability to import symbols from various different exchanges all at once in the import?

If that's not correct, can you please just clarify a bit further so I can be sure I am submitting the correct request for you.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post 00nevest  
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses