Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Analyzer (with IBKR Data feed) - Seamless browsing of instruments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer (with IBKR Data feed) - Seamless browsing of instruments.

Hi,

I am wondering is there any way to link Market Analyzer (with IBKR Data feed) to TWS.

Meaning right now I am able to link the NT8 charts with the Instrument Link selector from Market Analyzer but I would like to see if at all possible to link the same with IBKR -TWS as its already connected with IBKR (TWS api - To use as data feed and order placing).

Since I use charting and Market Analyzer from NT8 and Trade using Book Trader from TWS, so it would be quite fascinating to link with seamless browsing of instruments on the both platforms.

I had experienced similar functionality while using Trade-ideas (https://www.trade-ideas.com) but right now I replaced trade-ideas with NT8 -Market Analyzer as its more cost effective if we trade fewer instruments regularly.

/Thanks,
    SM.

Hello smtraders,

Thank you very much for your post.

Unfortunately, NinjaTrader does not receive this data through the API. This means the NinjaTrader platform would not have any access to which instrument is selected within TWS.

I am not aware of a way that would currently enable this cross-platform interaction.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions in this regard!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rhyminkevin  
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes