Market Depth Map opacity(?) changing after x bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Depth Map opacity(?) changing after x bars

I have a tab with the ES on 1 minute candles with the Market Depth Map active. Everything with the Market Depth Map starts as expected, but after about an hour all of the Market Depth Map data goes very faint. At this point I can only see two or three data points printed. If I drag the chart left to hide most of the bars, the data appears normal again, for about an hour. If I drag the chart up so I can only see the bottom of the bars, the data becomes visible again, but only about 50% of normal. If I continue dragging the chart up so I can't see any bars, the data then becomes normal again.
    Am I overlooking a setting, or is this an expected result???
    Thanks for any info!

** EDIT **
    Reducing the minimum volume range to 1 appears to have solved my issue. Though, as I drag the chart left and right, the data lightens and darkens. Does this setting make the chart react to the data currently in the visible area???
    Last edited by gbeard12; 11-09-2022, 01:44 PM.

Hello gbeard12,

Thank you for your post!

I created a short video of the Order Flow Market Depth with original settings and with the settings you mention so you can compare the behavior of mine to yours:If you find that yours is reacting differently than mine, I'd recommend opening a new chart with no other indicators on it and adding a new Market Depth Map to it to test.

I've provided our help guides below on the Order Flow Market Depth Map and it's properties:Please let me know if further assistance is needed!
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by janio973, Today, 07:24 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes