Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

¿how do i get options on futures to work?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

¿how do i get options on futures to work?

i have tried to study options on futures on nt.

nothing works. i have done everything that is indicated in the links below and nothing works:

NinjaTrader is a leading futures broker & trading platform provider with deep discount commissions as low as $.09 per Micro contract. Start your FREE demo powered by live data.

NinjaTrader is a leading futures broker & trading platform provider with deep discount commissions as low as $.09 per Micro contract. Start your FREE demo powered by live data.

i wrote to nt support twice about this situation and have never received any assistance. ¿how do i get nt to display prices, spreads and place trades for options on futures?

Hello rtwave,

Thank you very much for your post.

If you have contacted our support team and have not heard back, please also check your email provider's spam or junkmail folder.

Regarding your question; Are you connected to a provider that supports Options on Futures? If so, you should receive real-time data and be able to trade it, as long as it is enabled within your account.

If you are enabled for options and still can't trade, please let me know which provider you are connected to.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

my account is with nt, the data provider is continuum.

most futures contracts work fine but there is no way to get options on futures to work.

and as i mentioned, the worst part is that i emailed nt support and there has been no reply whatsoever.

Comment

Hello rtwave,

NinjaTrader Brokerage no longer offers accounts to trade options on futures.

If you want to use the NinjaTrader platform to trade options on futures, you will need to open a separate account with Interactive Brokers.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
        19 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rene69851  
        Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gwenael