Cant connect using rithmic, unless rtrader is open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant connect using rithmic, unless rtrader is open

as the title says, I can not connect in ninja unless rtrader is open... even still, my orderflow charts are not updating... This is the first time trying to log in since updating my PC to newest version of windows. The reason for updating is because ninjatrader was crashing due to missing dll files. since the update, it appears that ninja will stay open but now i can not connect, and even when i do, it seems that it is a partial connection. Incredibly frustrated with this experience over the last few days...

I was also unable to connect today, and then all HDS servers except 001 were/are disconnecting. No new machine issues here, but I have been having problems several now times in the past few weeks. Hoping for some clarity as to whether there is an ongoing issue via a support ticket, or here please NT?

Comment

Bend70, I am able to connect if I connect to Rtrader first, then connect in Ninja... still though, none of my settings have changed, and usually when both are connected, one gets kicked off when i connect the other platform... this is so weird.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to [email protected] with "03451517 ATTN Kimberly H" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open the Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.​
        Kimberly H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

email sent with compressed log and trace folders attached

Comment

Just wanted to post an update... After messing around with the configuration of the connection, it appears that the use plug in mode box was checked. I unchecked it and now can connect without having rtrader pro open

Comment

Thanks for the update RDT, mine is resolved for now and NT assure me nobody else had a similar problem so they think its my connection. That doesn't match the symptoms I experienced, but hopefully something passing through either way

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post CortexZenUSA  
              Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
              0 responses
              1 view