About market analyzer sort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About market analyzer sort

Is it possible to sort the market analyzer when conditions such as indicators are met?

Hello ラリー,

Thank you for your post.

​You may sort the Market Analyzer Columns by descending and ascending order by left clicking on the Column Headers.

You are able to have the Cells of an indicator column show as a different color once a condition is met by creating Cell Conditions as outlined in the link below:Alternatively you may also set Filter conditions to only show rows that meet a specific conditions.
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Is it correct to understand that it is possible to add an existing indicator or an indicator that you have created yourself, for example, to compare OHLC and OHL conditions (such as sorting and filtering if the current day's high price updates the previous day's high price, etc.)? ?​

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Thank you for your post.

Yes any indicator which adds a plot with AddPlot() will be assessible in the Indicator Column in the Market Analyzer window.

You may then add a Cell condition to that Column.

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot so we can see how it works?​

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Thank you for your note.

To compare the between two indicators this would need to be done within a Custom indicator as you would not be able to compare values between two columns with Cell conditions.

Below is a screenshot of using Cell conditions:You would be able to use the Alerts function to produce a sounds or on screen message under certain conditions, however this would not include coloring the cells.

Below I have included links from our NinjaTrader Help Guide on Alerts for reference:

Comment

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

To compare the between two indicators this would need to be done within a Custom indicator as you would not be able to compare values between two columns with Cell conditions.
              Am I correct in understanding that if I do this within a custom indicator, I can color the Market Analyzer when the conditions are met?

You would be able to use the Alerts function to produce a sounds or on screen message under certain conditions, however this would not include coloring the cells.
              We have been able to achieve this regarding alerts, but thank you for sending us the link.

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Thank you for your post.

The custom indicator would need to be coded to do the comparison and out put a value as the Cell conditions may only be used with a static value and if it is greater, less than, equal to or crosses that value.

Comment

Can I compare, sort, or color in Market Analyzer?
                  outside the cell.​

Comment

Helloラリー,

Thank you for your post.

The only function natively that is able to compare outside of their respective columns would be Alerts. To do this otherwise would require custom coding.

Comment

Am I correct in understanding that custom coding can be used to compare the conditions of two indicators and sort, color, etc. the market analyzer?

I apologize for asking so many times, but in that case, could you please attach a screenshot of an example of sorting and coloring in the Market Analyzer as a sample example?

The screenshot you provided earlier seems to indicate that anything greater than 5000 is colored green.​

Comment

Helloラリー,

Unfortunately I am unsure of the type of example you are requesting. Are you wanting another example of the basic function of the Cell Conditions as provided in my previous post or an example of custom coding to compare two indicators and color a cell?

Please provide a specific example so that I may assist further.

Comment

Unfortunately I am unsure of the type of example you are requesting. Are you wanting another example of the basic function of the Cell Conditions as provided in my previous post or an example of custom coding to compare two indicators and color a cell?
                          All I've mentioned is a custom coding example that compares the latter two indicators and colors the cells.​

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Thanks for your note.

There are no supported or documented means for sorting the instruments in the Market Analyzer programmatically through NinjaScript.

We are currently tracking interest for this feature in an internal feature request ticket and your vote was added. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-3579.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.​​
                            Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaScript を介してプログラムでマーケット アナライザーの金融商品を並べ替える方法はサポートされておらず、文書化されていません。
                              I thought the post in the link below said that custom coatings could be used to sort and color the Market Analyzer columns, isn't that correct?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Skifree
                              by Skifree

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes