Delete the Continuum Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete the Continuum Demo

Hello, I originally downloaded NT8 and used the available demo. I used the provided SIM License Key.

But I now have a Rithmic login setup (via a funded evaluation a/c) and am using that data feed. I changed my License Key for that purpose.

When I now login, I get an error:

"Continuum DEMO: Please upgrade to a Lease or Lifetime license to unlock this feature. (Panic)"

I don't need or want the Continuum demo anymore (I may do my own funded account later, but not yet) -- but I don't see it in my list of available connections to remove when I go Connections > Configure.

Is there somewhere else I need to turn this off?

Thanks.

Hello DeanDidThis,

Thank you for your post.

You can switch back to the free simulation license key in order to delete the Continuum demo account. Once you enter the free simulation license key, you can open the NinjaTrader Control Center go to the "Connections" menu > select "configure" > select the Continuum demo connection > select "remove".

After removing the Continuum demo account, you can switch back to the license key that was provided by the trader evaluation company.

Comment

Thanks Christopher, that worked great.

When I switched back, I disconnected that Connection, chose another (Kinetik), and then in Configure I could remove the Continuum Demo (just for anyone searching later on this topic). I also restarted NT8 of course in between swapping back to the SIM License Key and then back to the one provided for the evaluation.

Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post lightsun47  
      Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post 00nevest