Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform Issues 2

Hello,

I requesting to speak to a manager. I've reached out several times about issues with my platform. There are consistently anomalies on my charts with candlesticks. Also every time I close and reopen the platform there issues with the charts. Sometimes the indicators work and sometimes they don't. Sometimes they are on certain charts and sometimes they are not there. Also sometimes the brackets doesn't show that it's a bracket order. I'm so glad to be using this on sim mode. I've been trying to get this resolved for days now. I did receive and email about 3rd party apps. The only 3rd party app I am using is from a reputable source not from some free website or from the Ninja trader free listings. The young lady who I was corresponding with has not responded to me in a couple days. I'm definitely not happy about this as I paid money for the platform but the service is lacking. I've attached 2 images to the message. I would hope to get this look into as soon as possible.
    Attached Files

Hello agraham,

Thank you very much for your post.

My name is Manfred and I'm one of NinjaTrader's Team Leads - I'd like to take a closer look at why you haven't heard back and what exactly occurred.

Could you please let me know the case number in question? I can then investigate and track down what is causing this delay.

Alternatively, please send me a brief email at support (at) ninjatrader (dot) com with "ATTN Manfred" in the subject with any information you have available, e.g. the case number or the email you contacted us from, I can then best assist further.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your email!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
    45 responses
    3 likes
    Last Post johntraderuser2  
    Started by TAJTrades, Today, 09:46 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes