Display in Control Pannel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display in Control Pannel

How can I get the control center window to display ticks vs my P&L?

Also how can I display the amount of margin I have available while trading? I received a margin call today and I did not even realize as I was watching my trade. I want to put something in place that will ensure I am looking at the margin I have available to work with during regularly trading hours.

Hello Newtrader101,

Thank you for your post!

You can display your PnL in ticks within order entry windows. To do this for Chart Trader, you would enable Chart Trader on your chart > Right-click within the Chart Trader panel > Properties > change PnL Display unit to Ticks > OK. Within the SuperDOM, the process is the same, right-click in the SuperDOM > Properties > PnL Display unit to Ticks > OK. Below is our help guide on this feature for the Chart Trader specifically:You can fully customize what columns you see within your Control Center's Accounts tab. Please right-click in the Accounts tab > Properties > Uncheck and check what you want to see here. Intraday Margin is likely the column you're looking for. Below is our help guide on the Accounts tab that details all column definitions:Please let me know if further assistance is needed!
    Kennedy M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lightsun47  
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    1 response
    0 likes