Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AddVolumetric() not respecting tradingHoursName parameter

Hi there,

the AddVolumetric() method has several overloads, some with a parameter to select a TradingHours template. But altering that parameter has no effect, it just uses the instrument settings whatever template is selected.

Attached is an indicator to demonstrate the behavior. If you just add the indicator ('HsTradingHoursDemo' in folder 'Schwarzer') to an ES or NQ 30min chart with default instrument trading hours, i.e. CME US Index Futures ETH, you will see.

The indicator adds two more data series objects, one 30min normal price series and one 30min volumetric series, but both with RTH template selected. Then it prints some bar data to the output window. As you can see, the normal price series respects the RTH template, the volumetric does not.

Hope your development team can fix this quickly, as I suspect this is just a forgotten internal method call or something similar ...

Thanks and Regards,
    Heiko
    Attached Files

Hello Heiko,

Thanks for your post and report.

We have been looking into this as well, and the item is currently on our Quality Assurance Team's desk and awaiting further review from our Development team.

The current ID is QA-5868, and I will update this post as more information becomes available.

We look forward to assisting.

JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by realblubb, Today, 09:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post realblubb  
    Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
    1 response