About the board information.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the board information.

I can only see one board for both buying and selling. How can I see all the board information?
    Attached Files

Hello ラリー,

The 10 rows of ask and 10 rows of bid volume is Level 2 data. The SuperDOM is able to display level 2 data for Futures. However, level II equities (stocks) data cannot be viewed in the SuperDOM. Use the Level II window to view equities level II data. Further, you will need to be subscribed to level 2 data with your data provider.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I seem to have a Japanese stock, level 2 data subscription (with IB Securities), and in that case, does something else need to be set in order for my question to be displayed in the level 2 window?

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Unfortunately, level II equities (stocks) data cannot be viewed in the SuperDOM.

You can view the level II data in the New -> Level II window.

Comment

I can only get data for one most recent board even in the level II window, how can I get all the sell and buy data?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Subscribe to level II data with your data provider.

Comment

We will check to see if Level II data has been subscribed to IB Securities and will let you know as soon as we are able to confirm progress.
              Best regards.

Comment

Thank you for your assistance.

We have been in touch with you regarding our progress.

I have asked IB Securities and they have subscribed to the Level II (Japanese equities) data.
                I have also received confirmation of multiple board information on the TWS (IB Securities) platform.
                Please find below my correspondence with IB Securities.

Larry: So you are saying that I am subscribed to Level 2. Okay, I will ask NinjaTreder again, but am I correct in assuming that there is no other configuration required on the TWS side as long as there is some kind of API connection to feed Level 2 data to the NinjaTreder tool?

A:Yes, the API side gets information from our TWS or IB Gateway and displays it, so basically if it is visible on the TWS side, it should also be visible on the API side.

We would appreciate it if you could confirm with us the points pointed out by Ninja Trader.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your help.

If you have responded to my post, I would appreciate it if you could send it to me again, as I seem to be having some problems with my e-mails, notifications (not getting notifications, etc.) and other issues since the maintenance (NinjaTreder).​

Comment

Hello ラリー,

I'm not familiar with this instrument and would like to compare with something familiar.
                    Would you also have access to NYSE / NASDAQ stocks as well to test?
                    Are you able to get non-delayed real-time data for AAPL? Does AAPL also not show in the level II window?

May I have a screenshot of the Description window for this instrument in TWS?
                    May I have a screenshot of the Instrument settings in NinjaTrader for this instrument?
                    What exchange is selected for this instrument in NinjaTrader?

Comment

I tried with level II window such as AAPL, but it only shows Bid, ASK, Last, Open, close and the same for NYSE / NASDAQ symbols.
                      Also, this one is taken from market data from IB Securities.​

May I have a screenshot of the Description window for this instrument in TWS?
                      May I have a screenshot of the Instrument settings in NinjaTrader for this instrument?
                      What exchange is selected for this instrument in NinjaTrader?​
                      Attached are screenshot images of TWS and NinjaTreder's Instrument.
                      Also, the exchange will be Tokyo Stock Exchange.​
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hello ラリー,

Our testing account has limited market data enablements, but I was able to show level 2 data for a forex instrument we have a subscription to.

This lets me know the system works, but I'm not sure about the specific instrument and exchange you are using.

Are you seeing any error messages on the log tab of the Control Center when opening this instrument?

If you are not seeing errors in orange or red on the Log tab of the Control Center, I'd like to use your account with the necessary data enablements for testing to investigate further. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, Attn ChelseaB case 03214869.​

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-09-15_12-06-17.png Views:	0 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	1215682
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 09-15-2022, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Are you seeing any error messages on the log tab of the Control Center when opening this instrument?
                          No errors seem to be displayed.

If you are not seeing errors in orange or red on the Log tab of the Control Center, I'd like to use your account with the necessary data enablements for testing to investigate further. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, Attn ChelseaB case 03214869.​
                          We have sent you an email today.
                          Thank you for your cooperation.​
                          Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Bidder
                          by Bidder