Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trend channel moving on chart when not locked....and at times when locked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trend channel moving on chart when not locked....and at times when locked.

This isn't a huge issue for me, but I was wondering if there is an easy solution....

I'm finding that the NT trend channel from the drawing tools moves when not locked. At times I think I have even seen it move when locked. I was wondering if there is an easy solution that doesn't involve locking the channel? It is the stock NT drawing tool; however, I have added a 50% line as allowed by the tool. FWIW I use tick charts and I have seen the channel move while bars are forming and after they print.

Thanks,

DSF

Hello dallasstarsfan,

Thank you for your post.

First, I would like to make sure you are using the latest version of NinjaTrader which is 8.0.26.1. Please go to Control Center > Help > About to check your version. If an update is needed, I would be glad to provide you with the steps.

Next, are you able to consistently reproduce the trend channel moving? If so, what steps are you taking or when do you notice that they have changed? Please provide a screenshot demonstrating what you are referring to.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by dltxpro, Today, 02:45 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post dltxpro
    by dltxpro

Started by Mr Bread, Today, 02:06 PM