License Key security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Key security

Hello, i have some question about life-time license key.

If someone manages my license to take my license key, can they use it freely, and therefore the only importnt things is to ensure that no else gets it? Or you can set a password to avoid this?
    The license key linked to any of my personal data, to make sure it is mine and mine alone? as name or email?
    If yes, is it possible to change these data?

Hello Erotavlas,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader.

No one would be able to access your personal information or your platform settings through your NinjaTrader license key. If you are worried that someone else has accessed your license key, we can issue you a new license key and set the previous key to expire. Just send an email to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com if this is the case.

Comment

Thanks.
      At the moment i don't own the ninjatrader. Another reason I was asking these questions is that i will be using it togheter with a partner. We wanted to understand if the license key is also linked to a name (maybe to that of the paypal account holder with which you pay?), in case we then decide to operate with separate accounts (and platform).
      So.. The license key is linked to any of my personal data? as name or email?
      Last edited by Erotavlas; 09-01-2022, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for writing in today.

A NinjaTrader license key purchase is for non-concurrent use, they are non-transferable, and can only be used by the individual that purchased the license. As a result, we are unable to change the owner of the license key. The NinjaTrader license cannot be sold or bartered, and if such actions are taken, the license can be terminated at NinjaTrader's sole discretion.

If you would like to trade live using NinjaTrader, each trader will want to purchase a license key directly from the NinjaTrader website. The lifetime license is by far the best value, but we also offer shorter-term leasing options depending on your trading needs. You can review everything we have to offer the active trader through the link below:

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post burtoninlondon  
        Started by AaronKoRn, Yesterday, 09:49 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes