Trouble connecting with JigsawDaytradr plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble connecting with JigsawDaytradr plugin

I went through the process of setting up the plugin connection for Jigsaw Daytradr so that it would count as one data feed.

This included enabling the AT Interface and adding columns in the Market Analyzer by following the instructions on Connection Manager portion of the Daytradr manual.

I had success with that and it was working well as both platforms were connected and running simultaneously. I wanted to go back and place SIM trades on Daytradr alone for a while and that connected by itself fine.

The problem I'm finding now is that I can no longer connect using NinjaTrader. I'm not sure if I somehow changed something but it just shows a yellow "attempting to connect" symbol instead of a green connected one, for what seems to be an indefinite amount of time.

I have tried without Daytradr open at all, restarting NinjaTrader repeatedly, taking AT Interface off, putting it back on, double checking the login credentials. I'm not sure why I can't connect using NinjaTrader anymore but I still can connect to Daytradr only.

I tried to clear the columns I made in Market Analyzer in case it was that but I can no longer see them (although I might have to be connected?).

I just can't seem to see what the issue is or even what I could do differently.

Please advise.Thanks for your time!

Ryan

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If the connection status is remaining yellow in NinjaTrader, then that means that something is preventing it from being able to complete the connection. Unfortunately, I'm not all that familiar with the configuration steps that are involved with setting up the Jigsaw plugin since it's a third party add-on so I'm not entirely certain what may have changed that would be preventing it from connecting now. I'd be happy to take a look at your log and trace files to see if there's anything that I can identify.

Please send me your log and trace files via email with the steps below.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 03191356 ATTN Zachary

I look forward to assisting you.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ageeholdings  
    Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
    0 responses