ACME Session Volume Profile indicator error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME Session Volume Profile indicator error

Hi, I keep getting this error when starting up NT8. Previously I have been using this indicator for many months without any issues. Now, this error will freeze NT8 whenever I startup. Completely removing the indicator and reinstalling will make it work again. However, once I close NT8 and restart it, the same error will happen. Is NT8 preventing this indicator from getting a connection in some way or another?

Hello marwkm1,

Thank you for your post.

Please reach out to ACME for more information on this error.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, obviously I have contacted ACME prior to NT since the indicator is created by them. This is what ACME replied:

Thank you for the report. This is a networking error and not generated by our product directly. The first thing to check is that you are not using a firewall, VPN or network proxy which is blocking outgoing traffic on https/port 443. Note networking issues are out of our product scope, however you may need to check whether port 443 is allowed by your firewall for NT8. Firewall rules can be made port-by-port.

All along NT8 has been allowed on all ports by my firewall, and the fact I have been using NT8 with this indicators for months before this error started showing up baffles me.

And also as mentioned, uninstalling ACME and reinstalling it solves the problem as long as I do not close NT8. Any restart of NT8 will start prompting the error all over again.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the steps below to send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what is occurring. Please be sure to reference this Forum post and send them to ATTN: Dennis.
        • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
        Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able  
        Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes