Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No connection to FXCM

Hello all,

since this morning, I get no connection to FXCM. The status stays on yellow. Last week everything was fine. I changed nothing on my settings or password... Coinbase works fine. Are you already aware of this topic? What can I do?

Regards
    Carsten

A similar problem here on Ninjatrader Forex Connection, it connects green but candlestick stays loading... only... infinite.

Comment

Same. Been down since the weekend maintenance. Not good! Reported to both sides via support emails. No responses yet from either side.

Errors in trace log are as follows

2022-08-15 10:56:44:535 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.onSessionStatusChanged0: status='Connected' connectionStatus='Connecting'
      2022-08-15 10:56:44:620 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.onSessionStatusChanged1: CONNECTION_NAME='GBREAL' EXT_PRICE_TERMINAL='PREAL4_PRICES'
      2022-08-15 10:56:45:109 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts
      2022-08-15 10:56:45:110 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts.Auth0
      2022-08-15 10:56:45:387 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts.Auth2: ex='The remote server returned an error: (520).'

Comment

Same here, connection stays yellow.

I found that by swapping my live account NT license key for a @sim NT key I was able to connect to my FXCM account no problem. Have sent a support request.

Comment

@NinjaTrader: I've already lost one day of trading, so please solve the problem.

Comment

Hello, problem is still here. More - restarting Ninja or reloading historical data lead to loss of everything, that Ninja was able to get from the moment of the last start. Do you have any info for us? Many thanks.

Comment

Is there anyone who cares?

Comment

My God, what a service....

Comment

I had a reply to my support email saying the issue has been resolved and to reboot modem, router and PC. I use a VPS so can't do those things anyway but can anyone confirm this is fixed by doing those things? Currently trading through Interactive Brokers whilst FXCM isn't available so can't test myself yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pmn100 View Post
                    I had a reply to my support email saying the issue has been resolved and to reboot modem, router and PC. I use a VPS so can't do those things anyway but can anyone confirm this is fixed by doing those things? Currently trading through Interactive Brokers whilst FXCM isn't available so can't test myself yet.
                    I would not bother. Still the same issues here and elsewhere as far as I can see.

Can confirm still the same error. It's not a problem reaching the servers. The servers are not responding correctly.

2022-08-15 16:15:19:391 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.onSessionStatusChanged0: status='Connected' connectionStatus='Connecting'
                    2022-08-15 16:15:19:502 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.onSessionStatusChanged1: CONNECTION_NAME='GBREAL' EXT_PRICE_TERMINAL='PREAL4_PRICES'
                    2022-08-15 16:15:19:775 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts
                    2022-08-15 16:15:19:775 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts.Auth0
                    2022-08-15 16:15:20:057 Starting server message polling timer with interval 3600 seconds...
                    2022-08-15 16:15:20:151 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.OnGetAccounts.Auth2: ex='The remote server returned an error: (520).'
                    2022-08-15 16:15:20:161 (FXCM (LIVE)) Fxcm.Adapter.GetAccounts6: ex.Message='Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.'
                    Last edited by pjsmith; 08-15-2022, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Restart does not work. Still no connection... and no NT admin here who can give us an answer to this issue....

Comment

I have the same problem. Yellow connection status to FXCM. Already rebooted everything. Still no connection.

Comment

Hey, Ninjatrader management - I don't care so much that there is a server fault/issue, but the defeating silence is a problem. There's obviously something going on. The least you could do is put out a general service announcement in the forums or Twitter etc. to let people know you are at least looking into the issues. That's quite reasonable and good for you (and us!)

Comment

To complete this, as of this morning it is working again. As written in the post before, it would be nice to get some feedback on such a problem. It would be enough to hear that they are working on it. But thanks for solving the problem.

Comment

Hey, Ninjatrader management - this incident has still not been fully resolved as of this morning the connectivity has only been resolved for NT8, However NT7 cannot establish connectivity here is a screen shot of NT7 Login error
                              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Option Whisperer  
                              Started by geddyisodin, 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM
                              8 responses
                              0 likes