Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price feed stopped working for single instrument

Hi there,

I've been running NinjaTrader 8 for a week now using a 3rd party Dukascopy broker bridge plug-in for live data feed. I'm running the latest Live (paid-for) Multibroker 64 bit version of NT8 on Windows 11 Pro.
    All's been working really well, I love the power of being able to write custom indicators in C# and was delighted with what seemed the perfect setup - until last night, when one of the symbols has completely stopped updating, and nothing I do can get it working again.

Hitting F5 doesn't cause the charts to refresh price. If I close NT8, reopen it and reconnect, the price updates, once only, and only for 3 charts of 6 which are symbol linked, showing different timeframes.

Other symbols are working fine if I switch to them using the symbol link feature, getting live prices for all 6 charts. The symbol giving the problem is Silver CFD, so there should be no futures rollover issue.

I've logged into Dukascopy's own trading app and I can see silver prices updating in real time, so I don't think the feed is completely down.

I'm guessing there may be corrupted price data coming from Dukascopy for the symbol, or stored against that symbol in the db.

Are there any diagnostic logs in NT8 I can enable/look at to see what's going on here under the hood, or somehow reset NT8 for a single instrument?

Any help given would be really appreciated!

Cheers

James

please delete my post thanks - I've fixed the issue by deleting the instrument and re-adding it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by halgo_boulder, 04-20-2024, 08:44 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post halgo_boulder  
    Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
    19 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851