I don't see the graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see the graph

hi everyone, yesterday I installed ninjatrader8 and connected to the feed data simulator but as soon as I open a chart it is displayed black as in the picture. I can only see the orders in the superdom. how can i solve?

Hello dani97,

This is as expected for the Simulated Data Feed. It only provides realtime data (which is fake) and no historical data. Please see the link below for more information on the Simulated Data Feed.
    https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ted_data_feed_ connection.htm

You could use the free Kinetick EOD connection to load daily charts. This connection is present by default like the Simulated Data Feed. It provides historical daily data only, it does not provide realtime data or historical tick/minute data.

The NinjaTrader 8 platform is not a data feed provider itself. You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider or broker to load chart data. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

The matrix shows 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Continuum and FXCM. The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at the supported broker partner. They provide data in NinjaTrader and allow you to trade your account at your broker. The 'data feeds only' will just provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information.

You can apply for a free demo connection at the link below. It provides realtime and historical data for futures or forex depending on the Asset Class setting.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $69 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Massinisa  
    Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes