about agile.net protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about agile.net protection

Hello, I want to ask some questions about Agile.net,I export my code by checking the protected configuration -> by agile.net. So I would like to know exactly what kind of Agile obfuscation is used,As shown in the figure below.As shown in the red box,Which one of Ninja's obfuscations?

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to reply

Since no Agile configuration window pops up when exporting, I wonder what obfuscation method Ninja uses by default.

Comment

Hello 1144724015,

Thanks for your posts.

If you do not have Agile.NET installed and licensed, obfuscation and other features will not be applied when exporting from NinjaTrader.

More information on using Agile.NET with NinjaTrader, and the security features offered through their product can be found below.

Commercial Distribution - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...stribution.htm

Agile.NET for NinjaTrader (publicly available resource) - http://www.secureteam.net/ninja-pricing

We look forward to assisting.
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi,NinjaTrader_Jim

Thank you for your reply. First of all, I have read the information you provided above in detail and found that it does not solve my problem. I am concerned about the reliability of the protection provided by Agile, because I decomcompiled the source code using the default NINJA export metrics and found that my function name and some constants are visible, so I wonder what the default Agile export configuration is in Ninja. Because I know Agile has the ability to obfuscate strings, and I guarantee that the Ninja default export protection doesn't obfuscate strings because I can see my function name

Comment

Hello 1144724015,

We do not want to publicly share how security features are set up by default, but you may customize how you may apply the Agile.NET security features to your exports from the C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\BackUp\AgileDotNet.cls file.

If you have more specific questions or something to report regarding the latest version of Agile.NET with NinjaTrader, could you reach out to me over email at scriptingsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com? Please include text "Attn Jim" and a link to this thread.

Comment

NinjaTrader_Jim In that same folder there is the Snippet folder which contains definitions of various snippets available in the NinjaScript Editor (presumably).

Can one design and add separate files with snippets of one's own? Will they be recognised and included in the editor?

Thanks.
            Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
            jeronymite
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Hello jeronymite,

Yes, you can add your own snippets to C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Snippet\ and the NinjaScript Editor will recognize them when you press F2 or use Insert Code Snippet.

Comment

Thanks, NinjaTrader_Jim. That's good to know.

Thanks.
                Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
                jeronymite
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Bidder