PAS Market Analyzer Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAS Market Analyzer Template

Create a NT8 market analyzer template for the submitted indicator that resembles the image shown
    Attached Files

Hello kevin123,

Thank you for your post.

As this post does not appear to be specifically about indicator development using NinjaScript I have moved this to a more appropriate forum.

Are you looking for information on creating a market analyzer template or just how to add an indicator column? There are three indicators included in the .Zip file, so I'm a little unsure what you are asking here.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Kate

Thank you for responding. I am interested in a market analyzer template that is identical to the image file for only the PriceActionSwingPro version of the PAS indicator... not the 1st choice or the second choice but the third choice

Comment

Comment

Hello kevin123,

Thank you for your reply.

While we in the support department can assist with how to add columns to a market analyzer window, we cannot set that up for you. I'm not seeing that this indicator exposes a plot for ABC that you can access in the Market Analyzer, so I would recommend reaching out to the developer to see if that would be possible. It looks like their contact information is at the top of the script if you open it in the NinjaScript Editor window:

19.12.2016 by dorschden, die.unendlichkeit [at] gmx.de

I would suggest reaching out to them as they would have the best advice on how to access the plots you desire.

Information on adding columns may be found in our help guide here:

As well as setting up cell conditions to change colors when certain values are seen:

Pleas let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Thanks Kate ... how about this indicator ... I am trying to get it to plot the ABC pattern result in the NT8 Market Analyzer from a daily stock chart. However, in following the directions by selecting ABC for plotting ... I cannot get a result in the NT8 Market Analyzer window for a stock that has ABC pattern on the daily stock chart. Can you help me with this? I have uploaded the indicator.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Kevin123,

In looking at the PriceActionSwingProV2 indicator you provided, if you've selected the ABCSignals plot in the indicator column set up, I would expect it to return 0 unless an ABC pattern is seen or it determines an entry:

// 0 = no entry; 1 = ABC bullish pattern complete; -1 = ABC bearish pattern complete; 2 = long entry; -2 = short entry

I would only expect it to return something other than 0 in one of the above conditions - what do you see in the Market Analyzer when you see this pattern form on the chart?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello Kate

Thank you for trying to help use this indicator. I think I followed the instructions you gave me for creating the conditions of 1 and -1 and selecting the ABC indicator for the plot. However, I still cannot get the values to appear in the NT8 Market Analyzer window. I sent a file to illustrate my issue. If you don't mind, could you try out the indicator on a daily stock chart and share with me the parameters you selected to get the indicator to plot inside the market analyzer window? Thank you for all that you do and I look forward to response.

Sincerely

Kevin
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello kevin123,

The issue here is that PriceActionSwingProV2 inherits from PriceActionSwingV2. This breaks the automatic generation of NinjaScript wrappers that are necessary to generate the code to allow the indicator to be used in the Market Analyzer. The indicator would need to be totally rewritten to not inherit from another indicator for that wrapper code to be generated and for the indicator to be used in the Market Analyzer. You could try reaching out to the original author to see if they would be willing to make those changes.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by ttodua, 06-18-2024, 12:33 PM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                  Started by lepticellreviews, Today, 05:12 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes