Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Replay - Playback issue, skipping dates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay - Playback issue, skipping dates.

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with this. I am using the market replay function on old data, and when I select a date after the 28/07/20, it will skip all data on chart from 28/07/20 to the date I picked. For example, if I pick 14/08/20, it would show me data up to 28/07/20, and then it would be skip everything in between until the start of day of 14/08/20. However, if I start the reply from 28/07/20 and play it all the way through to 14/08/20, it will work without an issue. This seems to be happening only to GBPUSD pair and I can't seem to figure out why, any help would be appreciated.

Hello Mug3n,

This indicates you don't have static historical minute data present for the period that does not load data. Please note that the Playback connection only provides realtime data (historical data replayed in realtime). If you skip to 14/08/20, data before this date is loaded from historical minute data present in NinjaTrader.

You can check all historical minute data present in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Edit-tab-->Historical-->GBPUSD-->Last-->Minute.

Please connect to a broker/data feed connection that provides the missing historical minute data and you can download it at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Load-tab-->Download. If you don't have such a broker/data feed connection, you can apply for a free forex demo connection at the link below. Make sure 'Select Your Asset Class' is set to Forex when you apply.
    NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Mug3n,

This indicates you don't have static historical minute data present for the period that does not load data. Please note that the Playback connection only provides realtime data (historical data replayed in realtime). If you skip to 14/08/20, data before this date is loaded from historical minute data present in NinjaTrader.

You can check all historical minute data present in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Edit-tab-->Historical-->GBPUSD-->Last-->Minute.

Please connect to a broker/data feed connection that provides the missing historical minute data and you can download it at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Load-tab-->Download. If you don't have such a broker/data feed connection, you can apply for a free forex demo connection at the link below. Make sure 'Select Your Asset Class' is set to Forex when you apply.
      https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData
      Thank you for your help Jason, I will give this a go, really hoping that this will fix my issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post junkone
      by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
      12 responses
      0 likes