Volumetric Bars: Separate Hide Text Option for Bar Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric Bars: Separate Hide Text Option for Bar Statistics

The Volumetric bars have a hide text option which hides the text for the volume bars AND the Bar Statistics at the column.

What I want is to be able to see the bar statistics text, but not see the numbers at individual levels in the volumetric bar.

Is there a way to achieve that?

If not can we separate the hide text option into two components: Hide Text in Bar and Hide Text in Bar Statistics?

I feel that if the Bar Statistics are enabled, people do want to see the text there.

Hello aviat72,

Thank you for your inquiry.

There is not currently a way to hide the text of the bar, while keeping the text of the bar statistics visible. However, I absolutely see why this would be useful. There is an open feature request for this specific feature, and I have submitted a vote to this request on your behalf. The internal tracking number of this request is SFT-5094.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi NinjaTrader_Zachary

A search for this features shows that it has been pending since 2020. This is a very easy to implement feature (just add another option, and then use different boolean values when paiting the text).

This is not more than an hour or two of a developer's time. Are you folks investing any time at all on making these enhancements? I can understand complex features taking time, but this one is trivial!

Comment

Originally posted by aviat72 View Post
        Hi NinjaTrader_Zachary

A search for this features shows that it has been pending since 2020. This is a very easy to implement feature (just add another option, and then use different boolean values when paiting the text).

This is not more than an hour or two of a developer's time. Are you folks investing any time at all on making these enhancements? I can understand complex features taking time, but this one is trivial!
        Hi NinjaTrader_Brett I will code this pro-bono for you. .

In general enhancement requests are taking a long time. I do realize that the business focus has moved on to other areas but low hanging fruits like these are easy-pickings for keeping us Lifetime license holders who also have Kinetick happy .

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes