Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader not connecting to rithmic? Rithmic is working fine, but connection issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader not connecting to rithmic? Rithmic is working fine, but connection issue

Anyone else having an issue with Ninja not connecting to rithmic? Happened to me in the middle of trading and was a real headache. Rithmic appears working fine, and I'll have to close orders on here if I can't get ninja connecting. Everything else seems fine but I get a 'check internet connection or logon parameters.; Login info is same in ninja and rithmic, rithmic logs in fine, Internet is obviously fine.

Edit Update: Ninja trader gives me that "logon parameters" error message when I connect to rithmic version 17.6.1.1 immediately disconnecting. but on 17.6.1.0 the connection bubble just stays yellow like its connecting. When I go to disconnect it shows the working orders and pending orders warning.
    Last edited by Dice2022; 07-08-2022, 11:09 AM.

same problem om my end

Comment

Do you happen to be trading funding evals with APEX? Everyone in their trade room says they got disconnected from Rithmic.

Comment

yes I'm with APEX thanks for the update!

Comment

Fixed for me.

Comment

Takes 30 mn to connect to Leeloo Rithmic here :-(

Comment

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your posts.

It sounds like there was an issue specific to APEX that occurred that has since been resolved, but I just wanted to follow up with some additional information for anyone that may stumble upon this thread and is a user of what we refer to as a 'combine' or 'sim-to-funded' program.

Sometimes, specific combines/sim-to-funded programs experience server issues or outages that are unique to them. Since each provider usually uses it's own unique server sub-system, some Rithmic users may report an issue while others do not. A great place to start whenever you are experiencing any issues getting connected is to contact your provider (Apex, Leeloo, etc.), and see if they are experiencing any outages or issues. If they confirm that everything looks fine on their end and that they are able to connect to their test accounts without issue, I'd recommend contacting platformsupport(at)ninjatrader(dot)com so that we can assist you with troubleshooting local connectivity problems that may be specific to you. Often, we will need your log & trace files, as well as access to your Rithmic account (if you feel comfortable providing it) for testing purposes so that we can determine where the issue is originating from.
              Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Jonker, Today, 01:19 PM
              0 responses
              1 view
              0 likes
              Last Post Jonker
              by Jonker

Started by futtrader, Today, 01:16 PM