Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback connection wont work

Hello

After some long while I get need to use playback connection (I used it last time somethere year ago).. but it simple wont work. I mena it wont to playback.. I have tried both history data and market replay data, but regardles what I do it simply wont play.. I see the timer is tiking in the pay control window, but there is no any changes in a chart.. it simply stay at the pint of start and doesnt draw any new candles. When I scroll time to some new point, it draws all cladles before that new point and then doesnt draw anything further.

That the isuue wity the payback ? I always was not a straighforward working thing in NT (sadly), but today it simply stop to work at all
    Where to dig to force it work ?

thanks in advance

Hello an.fedorov,

If you are using replay files when replaying you will want to enable "Market Replay" within the controller. In order to replay data you will need to have replay data available for the instrument/expiry you have selected and data available for the date/time you are replaying.

To check what replay data you have available on your system right click in the playback controller when connection and select "Available Data".

If you do not have have data available for the instrument and date you are attempting to replay we do store replay data for most common Futures and Forex instruments on our servers for download.

I have provided a publicly available link below to our YouTube video that provides a brief overview of downloading Market Replay data, connecting to the Playback Connection, and replaying data:To download replay data:
    • Select the Tools menu in the Control Center, select the menu item Historical Data and select "Load" tab. Here the section "Get Market Replay data" can be expanded.
    • Select the instrument and date of the desired replay data and press the OK button to begin the download.
    Please see the following publicly available help guide page for more information:
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Christopher

I actually did all what you advised. I have full of Historical data as well as Market Reply.. and tryied to play both of them.. but, unfortunately neither one would work.
      Honestely I have solved the issue via deleting ALL historical data file as well as all Market Replay data and download them again. Dont know what was an issue.. may be some files were broken ‍♂️
      Anyway, it works now.

Also, in regards of playback usability - good to have one candle step forward button... and play/stop hotkeys. Or may be I dont know such ?

thanks

Andrey

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Anfedport  
      Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses