bizzare network activity fresh install of 26.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bizzare network activity fresh install of 26.1

was trying to install 26.1 again because i had problems with data not loading on volume charts and reverted to 26.0 --- but now there's some other problem that i can't isolate because nothing is showing in the trace or log files to explain the REPETITIVE NETWORK ACTION that is also causing hesitation within the program so that nothing flows seemlessly....

what is going on here and i think i'm just going back to 25 or 26.0 cause i don't really have time to troubleshoot...

Click image for larger version  Name:	completely fresh install of 26_1 - none of my worksheets available to program.png Views:	0 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	1206664
    Click image for larger version  Name:	completely fresh install of 26_1 - none of my worksheets available to program_002.png Views:	0 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	1206665

and so i uninstalled 26.1 and Bloodhound and TTPVolume Analyst and re-installed 26.0 and Bloodhound and TTPVA and now no problems with Repetitive Network Syndrome... i read the release notes and saw that 26 was a huge jump up from 25 so i thought i better stick with it since i'm not sure which API adapter i'm using...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	no problem with 26_0.png
Views:	127
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	1206666
    Last edited by stafe; 06-26-2022, 07:16 PM.

Hi stafe, thanks for posting. To test if this is caused by addons, make a new NinjaTrader 8 folder in the documents and test your datafeed:
    • Close all running applications.
    • Navigate to your Documents folder > Right-click on the 'NinjaTrader 8' folder > Rename > rename the folder to 'NinjaTrader 8 OLD'. DO NOT delete this folder.
    • Uninstall NinjaTrader within Windows Control Panel.
    • Navigate to C:\ > Program File (x86) > Delete the 'NinjaTrader 8' folder if it exists
    • Reboot your PC.
    • Once these steps are completed, download and install NT8 from the link below:
    Copy the Config.xml file from the old folder to the new one so you do not need to set up your license key and account connection again.

If you need to switch back to the old installation, rename the new folder to 'NinjaTrader 8 Prev', then rename 'NinjaTrader 8 OLD' to NinjaTrader 8. We can do this because NinjaTrader looks for a folder in the documents called "NinjaTrader 8".
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post lightsun47  
    Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
    1 response
    0 likes