Can't save Fib Retracement settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't save Fib Retracement settings

Can someone tell me how I can save my modified fib retracement settings? I have tried saving it to multiple templates and it doesn't do it.

Hello boxerboy1168,

Thank you very much for your post.

Templates would only apply to new drawing objects if they are being loaded after the object is created.

This means you would have to place a fib retracement, then access it, click on templates > load > template name.

If you would like specific settings to apply to all drawing objects of this kind, please save the template with the "Save as Default" option. This template would then apply to all new fib retracements.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I already tried saving it as Default and everything on the chart saves except the fib retracement settings

Comment

Hello boxerboy1168,

Thank you very much for your reply.

If the template saved other values than the drawing object, it would indicate you might have created a chart template instead. The chart template saves the data series, chart settings, and all indicators, as well as their settings. However, it does not include drawing objects, which are associated with specific charts only.

I've recorded a short video yesterday that demonstrates how to set a template up with a Line, rather than a Fib Retracement. However, the method would be identical among all drawing objects. You may find this video below:

World's leading screen capture + recorder from Snagit + Screencast by Techsmith. Capture, edit and share professional-quality content seamlessly.

Should this still fail, please let me know!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ageeholdings  
        Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes