Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help connecting account

Hello . ya'alll...
    AM COMPLETELY BEGGING YOU, PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SOME INSIGHT INTO THIS CONVULTED USER UNFRIENDNLY PLATFORM OF NINJATRADER8 PLEASE RESPOND.

WHICH SERVER DO I CONNECT TO AS I HAVE SELECTED FREE DATA??????????????????????

I CANNOT CONNECT MY ACCOUNT IN NT8 ????????

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO START TRADING AT 5PM CDT, TOMORROW 05/22/2022.

I am completely new to NT.

I got my account finally open yesterday 05/20/2022. I got all the emails and my LiveTrader username and password has been setup, even changed it yesterday, that part works flawlessly. I got my FREE License Key installed to NT8, turned off Global Simulator

I cannot connect to live data, now I have selected the FREE data, (Do I have to wait 5-6 days for this to get turn on????) and I cannot find a clear answer telling what I need to setup or configure NT8 to connect my account?????????????

I can connect to Kinetec(EOD), but how do I enter or associate my account, I'm guessing that this is the server to use, after I selected FREE Data it was not clear as to which server I should connect to ???????

I have tried NinjaTrader and the NinjaTrader Continuum and my Live Credetial FAIL ??????

Which server do I need to connect to ????????????????????????????????

PLEASE HELP

Originally posted by TaZ22 View Post
    I got my account finally open yesterday 05/20/2022. I got all the emails and my LiveTrader username and password has been setup, even changed it yesterday, that part works flawlessly. I got my FREE License Key installed to NT8, turned off Global Simulator
    Which broker is your account with?

What/who is LiveTrader?

Are you saying you've opened a brokerage account
    with LiveTrader and now want to connect that account
    to NinjaTrader?

NinjaTrader supports these brokers.

I don't see LiveTrader in that list ...

Comment

I have a free account I do not know which server I need to connect to I have tried ninjatrader I have tried ninjatrader continuum I have tried the EOD connection but I do not know how to connect my account to that server forget about LiveTrader I mistyped.... ignore that. Which server to I connect to since I have a free data setup???????

Comment

Free account from who?

Please describe this 'free account' more ...

In the mean time, connection instructions are here.
        Last edited by bltdavid; 05-21-2022, 05:23 PM.

Comment

You have a option for free data with NInja . But if I connect to Kinetec , How do I connect my account because when I connect with Kinetec (EOD) it only shows Sim account??????

Comment

Originally posted by TaZ22 View Post
            You have a option for free data with NInja . But if I connect to Kinetec , How do I connect my account because when I connect with Kinetec (EOD) it only shows Sim account??????
            Are you trading futures?
            Are you talking about a real money, fully funded, brokerage account?

I've given you a link with instructions for creating a connection.

Kinetick (EOD) is a free data-only connection that provides only one kind
            of historical data -- known as Day data. Most traders will also want real
            time Tick data and real time Minute data, which is usually provided free
            via your brokerage account.

-=o=-

When you say 'connect my account' -- you still fail to say which
            broker you're account is with ... not every broker is supported.

So, I ask again.
            Who is your account with?
            Is that broker a supported broker or not?

The exact steps to connect requires knowing which broker
            your account is with -- think about it, which brokerage adapter
            you connect to requires knowing which broker has your account.

Comment

Hello TaZ22,

To see and select your live account in the NinjaTrader platform, please follow the steps below.
              • Make sure your live license key is entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key.
              • Connect to your live account at Control Center-->Connections.
              • Uncheck 'Global Simulation Mode' at Control Center-->Tools.
              You should now be able to see your live account in the Control Center-->Accounts-tab and select your live account in the Account field of order entry windows (SuperDOM, ChartTrader, etc).

If you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader Brokerage, you will need to create the account connection for "NinjaTrader Continuum" in the NinjaTrader platform. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum.

If the issue remains, please send us an email from within the NinjaTrader platform at Control Center-->Help-->Email Support.
              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	NINJA.png
Views:	694
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1202386Connect to your live account at Control Center-->Connections.
                THE License Key. IS ENTERED THEREis NO LIVE ACCOUNT LISTED ........... WHAT ARE YOU TELL ME ?????????

SEE ATTACCHED IMAGE IS MAY ACCOUNT LIVE OR DO I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER 3-4 DAYS FOR SOME SORT OF PROCESSING ON YOUR END ????????

ONLY THING DISPLAY SIM101 ............ WHY CAN'T SOMEONE CALL ME A HELP ME????????????????????

I HAVE FULFILED MY PART OF THE BARGAI NINJA HAS NOT HELP ME PLEASE ..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS I SO FRUSTRATING YOU HAVE MY MONEY AND I CANNOT TRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I SENT AN EMAIL TO Commission Rate Verification [email protected] WIL I BE ABLE TO TRADE NOW ???????????????????

hELP ME HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE IAM BEGGING WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO CONNECT MY ACCOUNT WITH FREE DATA ??????????

IS THAT SO HARD ......... WHY CAN I NOT CONNECT HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you finally someone tells me what data server to connect to ............ Hey here is idea ... Put that in the connection guide on your website for free data feeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent my license to veriferication email addres how many days i gotta wait now ???????????????????

Comment

mY BROKER IS NINJA TRADER IAM NOT USING A EXTERNAL BROKER WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT TO NINJATRADER CONTINUUM I GET 'INVALID USERNAME OR PASSWORD'

Comment

Should i be able to see my account if the market is not open ????? Do i have to wait unitl the market opens sunday may 22, 2022 to see my account why is my username and password failin on the ninja continuum ...i followed all the instructions from the email i even have reset my paswword with the csq thing..............

Comment

I have sent my license key to the indicated email address recieved a response and now [email protected] has replied stating that my subscription has been processed , does tha mean it is live now or is there a waitin period also ???????????

Comment

Well thanks for nothing ............. I will try to contact someone to help ...if I cannot connect to my account I will withdraw my money it should not be this difficult to connect your account ... I expect will not be able to trade today ....I am very dissapponted with Ninja Trader

Comment

Hello TaZ22,

Please note that our Platform Support Team only has limited coverage outside of our regular office hours. You may also reach out to us at [email protected] if you experience any issues.

As a first step, please click on Help > License Key, and ensure the key you've received has been entered. The default @SIM-key does not enable live trades and would not show your live account, even if you are connected.

If you are still not able to connect, please follow the Connection Guide that was sent to you. You may also find it below:

The most common reason causing you to be unable to connect to your live account is if the "Demo" checkbox is still enabled, this would reject live accounts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	demo.png
Views:	721
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	1202462

If you are still not able to connect, please click on Help > Email Support, and leave the following note in the ticket before sending it off: ATTN Manfred 3623345

I look forward to your reply!
                              Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
                              10 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post traderqz  
                              Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                              5 responses