Historical Data Loading Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data Loading Problem

HI there, I am new to NT8. I have the latest version and everything is fine. The only issue i am having is after i connected to IBKR and downloaded historical data for an equity, the moment i try to replay it from a previous day the candles would not form and chart would stay frozen or just at the same candle. But if i skip sometime forward the candles would show up till that time and just stand still again. New candles would not form unless i move the time manually to a different time the new candles till that time would show up. Also it only happens for data from IBKR, futures work fine the candles and data would run prefectly. Please help me out here as it is very important for me to join NT8.

Hello harman2957,

Please note that historical tick data is not supported with Interactive Brokers in the NinjaTrader platform. See the link below.

When 'Historical' is enabled in the Playback control window, it will use historical tick data present in NinjaTrader to replay the data in realtime.

If you skip time with the Playback, all data before the time you skip to will be loaded as historical data. Am I correct the chart has a minute based interval selected, so it uses historical minute data present in NinjaTrader to load this data?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post bill2023  
    Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes