Unable to connect to licensing server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to licensing server

I am getting an error when trying to open NT8 I have NT8 with full permissions on my security settings I can connect to NT7 and other programing software.

Hello caacapital,

First please reset your dns with the steps below.
    • Go to the Windows menu
    • Type CMD
    • Right click on Command Prompt->Run as administrator
    • Type ipconfig /flushdns then hit Enter
    • Once finished close this window
    • Open NinjaTrader
    If this does not resolve the errors please shut down your PC then reboot your modem, restart your PC and let me know if you can then test again.

If the issue persists the most common reason is that a firewall, antivirus or other protection software on your PC or on the network your computer is on is preventing a connection to the servers.

Please close NinjaTrader then disable any firewalls, also anti-virus or other protection software you may have running and close all other applications you may have running on your PC at this time then test once again.

If the issue persists please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Still failing to connect I am unable to send through NT im getting Failure sending mail. unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
      Attached Files

Comment

Disabling the firewall didnt work i also had VPN installed Im in contact with kasperkey as well followed their steps by stopping the firewall and it still had the issue. They said its unlikely they are the issue but sent further instructions to uninstall and reinstall the uninstall kasperkey worked now im trying to reinstall.

Comment

I was using Kaspersky and after uninstalling it I am now able to use Ninja strange that disabling it didnt work

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH